Air conditioning re-gas available
A car air conditioning system will lose approximately 10% of its refrigerant every year, on average. Recharging the air con means replacing this lost refrigerant. It’s sometimes known as an air con ‘regas’.
In most cases, manufacturers recommend you service your vehicle air conditioning every two years.
- An Air con service includes:
- Air con refrigerant recharge to manufacturers’ recommended levels
- Replenishment of system oil
- Thorough checks for leaks, performance and temperature by ATA-trained technicians
- Evacuation of moisture and air from system, plus refrigerant recovery
If your system needs anything repairing, such as leaks and failed components, these are not included in the cost of a service and you’ll need to have these fixed separately.
No work will be carried out with consulting you or getting your authorisation.